- Introducing Intergalactic Progressions! An algebra game that challenges you to use the properties of operations to solve mathematical problems to launch rockets into space!
- Intergalactic Progressions uses Common Core aligned math. (Follows Common Core standard CCSS.MATH.7.EE.A.1)
- Now these basic operations can be used to guide rockets into space and accelerate the space race. Try Intergalactic Progressions! Assess skill in linear expressions according to educational standards
- Rewarding levels of gameplay maintain engagement. You will forget you were doing math as you launch rockets into space!
- You may optionally buy reports analyzing questions missed from progressions. Teachers and parents may find this optional feature particularly useful